SELL&SIGN is the SaaS solution for intelligent electronic signatures. It is a French start-up created in 2014, French Tech certified.
SELL&SIGN already has many customers in France and abroad, in a wide variety of sectors (real estate, parapharmaceuticals, construction, e-commerce, insurance, energy renovation...).
SELL&SIGN is expanding our highly motivated team to continue offering the best market experience and accelerate our expansion. We are now 18 in the team and are looking for a Business Developer. As a true pillar of our business development, your mission will be to convince professionals to join us and to use THE essential solution to manage and organize their contractual activity and boost their business!
Some good reasons to join us
- The start-up spirit: a close-knit, eclectic and caring team that knows how to play as a team to meet new challenges
- The product: a solution with real meaning and proven added value, that preserves the environment and the quality of life at work
- Stimulating and innovative projects that give pride of place to the technologies and talents of each individual
- Quick responsibilities and a strong autonomy on your domain
- Friendly offices in the heart of Marseille on the Old Port
Your role at SELL&SIGN
- Process incoming opportunities
- Manage qualified appointments with B2B prospects, clients, or partners in the field or by webmeeting. You interact with C-level contacts (CIO, Marketing Department, Sales Department, General Manager, etc.)
- Carry out the high added value sales cycle, from creation to closing, using our CRM tool. Contracts can range from 10€ to several hundred of thousands of ARR.
- Hunt for new opportunities in specific segments
- Maintain and upsell existing customer portfolios
- Transmit the necessary information to the Customer Success Managers for onboarding
- Participate in events (trade shows, webinars...) as a true ambassador of SELL&SIGN
- Attractive salary and commissions
- Full-time permanent contract
- Coverage of 50% of the cost of transportation tickets, company mutual insurance
- Remote friendly, working from home is possible
- Opportunities for internal development
- Stock option plan
At SELL&SIGN, we are primarily looking for team players, people with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of organisation. You want to live an exciting and intense human adventure and work with talented people? Motivation, autonomy, curiosity and humour are essential! Here are the prerequisites:
- A real passion for the software and digital sector. Chequered sheet lovers, run away
- A hunter at heart, determined, rigorous and result-oriented, you take up every challenge
- Like a master you manage your time and priorities perfectly
- Perfect command of French, both orally and in writing. English is a considerable advantage
- Positive, and you communicate effectively with the team
- Organized and proactive, nothing makes you happier than to close a good sale and come up with new ideas
- Ideally with a higher education in commerce and/or entrepreneurial experience
- You have 5 years experience in sales, ideally at least 3 years in B2B SaaS
- Your bedside book is "The Selling Cycle in All Its Aspects"
- You are used to using office tools (Google Drive/Docs, Excel, Word...) and collaborative tools (CRM, shared planning, web conferencing)
Conduct of interviews
- 15 min pre-qualification call
- First interview (webmeeting or physical) with Alex, your future manager, the Sales Director
- Second interview with Alex the CEO and Alex your future manager (don't be lost. You don't see double, they are both named Alex)
- Team Meeting
Be guided by the song of the seagulls to find us in Marseille, the Vieux-Port metro exit.
All good onboarding starts with a coffee or tea and a big smile. Then, once the presentations are made with the Team:
- You will discover the SELL&SIGN universe in its entirety and the tools of the trade. As a bonus, you will receive the Newcomer's Guide
- You will then get down to business with the discovery of the product and its specificities
- Take your swimming suit because you'll have a total immersion phase. Alex will teach you everything you need to know
- You’ll write your first impressions at the end of your integration so we can hear your feedback