SELL&SIGN is looking for a Inside Sales Intern (in Alternance).
You will manage the beginning of the B2B sales cycle. You will act in a multi-channel environment and guide B2B prospects and clients in the analysis and processing of their requests concerning the digital transformation of their contractual activity processes. You will report to the Marketing / Sales Department.
So, what are you doing in the upcoming months?
Some good reasons to join us
- The start-up spirit: a close-knit, eclectic and caring team that knows how to play as a team to meet new challenges
- The product: a solution with real meaning and proven added value, that preserves the environment and the quality of life at work
- Stimulating and innovative projects that give pride of place to the technologies and talents of each individual
- Quick responsibilities and a strong autonomy on your domain
- Friendly offices in the heart of Marseille on the Old Port
Your role at SELL&SIGN
- Convert incoming leads on a daily basis through various channels (phone, email, chat, web...)
- Detect needs and qualify projects
- Coordinate and transmit contacts/leads to Business Developers
- Re-launch prospects
- Update of CRM tool
- Create reports for the sales and marketing teams
- Send out targeted prospecting campaigns according to the company sector
- Develop and enrich telephone prospecting scripts
- Participate in events
At SELL&SIGN, we are primarily looking for team players, people with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of organisation. You want to live an exciting and intense human adventure and work with talented people? Motivation, autonomy, curiosity and humour are essential! Here are the prerequisites:
- Be rigorous and tenacious
- Have a positive attitude and strong motivation
- Have excellent verbal expression and impeccable spelling (French required and English desired)
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Be responsive and versatile
- Like a job well done, attention to detail
- Being passionate about the digital world
- Capacity to organize your day according to requests, priorities, etc.
- Have cold blood
- Be results-oriented
- You are in the process of getting your undergraduate or masters degree in business - we mostly care about your motivation!
- Ideally you have a first experience in B2B customer relations and you are familiar with new digital technologies
- You know how to work will tools like CRM, Google Drive, Wordpress
- You have a good command of B2B sales techniques
Be guided by the song of the seagulls to find us in Marseille, the Vieux-Port metro exit.
All good onboarding starts with a coffee or tea and a big smile. Then, once the presentations are made with the Team:
- You will discover the SELL&SIGN universe in its entirety and the tools of the trade. As a bonus, you will receive the Newcomer's Guide
- You will then get down to business with the discovery of the product and its specificities
- Take your swimming suit because you'll have a total immersion phase with Fanny to soak up the best tools of the trade
- You’ll write your first impressions at the end of your integration so we can hear your feedback